Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Parents and Carers
Help keep your child safe online with our Our Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness course for parents and carers.
What are the benefits?
- Feel more confident keeping your child safe online
- Get practical support and advice from an award-winning charity
- Learn the benefits and risks of the online world
"I thought the training was absolutely brilliant. I found it so informative and easy to digest."
"As a parent I feel so much more empowered and as a professional person who will one day be helping parents with this subject I feel more confident with the knowledge I've learned today."
What will I learn?
- How young people use the internet and technology
- The potential risks young people face online
- Harmful content
- Fake news & misinformation
- Grooming & coercive control
- Live streaming
- Managing screen time
- Parent controls, privacy settings, making things safer at home
“The parent talk was exceptional. I learnt there is so much more I can do at home.”
Who is this course for?
This workshop is ideal for parent and carer groups, PTAs, community groups and workplaces.
Upcoming virtual workshop dates:
Duration: 1.5 hrs
The next dates for our webinar-based workshops are:
How do I book?
To organise a group booking, please complete our training enquiry form.
Help with Bullying in the Workplace
This training has been developed to support adults to recognise and respond to bullying and harassment.