Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Staff
The online world is continually changing so it is vital that school staff keep up-to-date with new developments.
Our Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Staff course has been specifically developed to equip those working with young people with the knowledge and skills to understand how children use the internet and how to respond to the potential risks young people may face online.
"Fantastic work from Kidscape once again.” – Workshop participant
The workshop will cover subjects including:
- How children use the internet and technology
- The potential risks children face online
- Harmful content online
- Online radicalisation and extremism
- Sharing of sexual images
- Sexual offending against children online
- Detailed support for individuals and organisations
- Support and information for children and young people
- How to make your setting a safer place for children to explore the online world
“The course completely opened my eyes to the possible threats out there to young people online. I would recommend this course to anyone who works with children." – Workshop participant
School staff, governors, youth group staff and social services.
Fees and booking
2 hour session: £370
To register your interest please complete our training enquiry form.
Please note these costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable. VAT may also be applicable.