Training and Workshops for Corporates and Organisations
Help with Bullying in the Workplace Training (online or face to face)
Duration: 2 hours / CPD Accredited
Help with Bullying in the Workplace has been developed to support adults to recognise and respond to bullying and harassment. The best workplaces are those that take a preventative approach, raising awareness of bullying and supporting staff to take positive action. This two-hour workshop draws on our positive and practical approach to dealing with bullying, giving your team the knowledge and skills, they need to recognise and respond to bullying situations.
• Understand bullying and harassment
• Explore and recognise the impact of bullying on individuals, teams, and work culture
• Learn practical based strategies for handling bullying situations
• Support development of a positive culture where staff are empowered to act.
Bullying Awareness for Parents and Carers Workshop (online or face to face)
Duration: 45 minutes and Q&A
Bullying remains one of the key concerns for children and for parents and carers. With at least one child in every class in England bullied on a daily or weekly basis, and a third of children experiencing bullying in the last 12 months, it’s important to be aware of bullying and to be prepared to support family and friends, should a bullying situation arise.
The good news is with the right help, children and families can work through a bullying situation, and this workshop will give practical advice for recognising and responding to bullying – wherever it takes place.
• What do we mean by bullying?
• How much of a problem is bullying?
• Signs and symptoms a child may be experiencing bullying
• Main themes from the Kidscape Parent Advice Line
• How to help a child going through a bullying situation
• How to support with online bullying
• What to do if your child is bullying others
• Helpful advice to give to parents and carers
• Who else can help?
• Q and A (15 minutes)
Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Parents and Carers Workshop (online or face to face)
Duration: 45 Minutes and Q&A
Our Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Parents and Carers course will help parents and carers to understand the benefits and the exciting potential of the online world. The session will also highlight potential risks associated with keeping children and young people safe online.
• How children use the internet and technology
• The potential risks children face online
• Harmful content online
• Online radicalisation and extremism
• Sexual offending against children online
• Live streaming
• Support and information for parents and carers to support their children
• How to set up parent controls making things safer at home
• Q and A (15 minutes)
A partnership with Kidscape is a fantastic way for your organisation to have a positive impact on the lives of children and families across the UK.