Bullying Awareness Training for Staff
Learn how to prevent bullying behaviour among young people with our CPD-accredited course!
Our Bullying Awareness Training for Staff course is specifically designed to develop awareness of bullying and cyberbullying.
What are the benefits?
- Learn how to recognise and tackle bullying behaviour in your organisation or setting
- Benefit from looking at recent guidance
- Learn solutions for how organisations can work together to create inclusive environments and provide effective support for children and young people.
What will I learn?
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Detail what behaviours constitute bullying and harassment
- Share an awareness of the prevalence of bullying
- Recognise the impact and long term effects of bullying on children and young people
- Detail the differences and similarities of cyberbullying
- Know how to appropriately deal with bullying incidents
- Lead on future plans to reduce the effects of bullying behaviours
“I realised how important it is to have a proactive approach to bullying.” – Workshop attendee
“It really shed a light on how many different forms bullying can take in our digital age.” – Workshop attendee
Who is the course for?
Staff and volunteers who work with children and young people in schools, nurseries, alternative education providers, youth centres, family support venues, community groups, leisure centres and all other environments where adults have a duty of care to young people.
How do I book?
To register your interest please complete our training enquiry form.
We are proud to share that all of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This certificate does not have an expiry date. However, recommended on good practice guidelines, the advised renewal for this training course is 2 years.