How to contact us
You can contact the Kidscape team by email Monday - Friday.
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising: email@example.com
- Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a parent and carer in need of advice or support, please contact the Parent Advice Line in the first instance.
8-10 South Street
Email email@example.com. This is monitored 7 days a week. We seek to respond within 24 hours if we can assist.
How we can help
Kidscape can provide expert comment on the following topics and themes:
- Bullying, relationships and relationships education, school behaviour policies, social and emotional learning, parenting, online safety and cyberbullying.
We also encourage press contacts to signpost to the Kidscape website (www.kidscape.org.uk) when profiling a story that relates to bullying.
With sufficient notice, we can on occasion provide case studies and families who may be willing to be contacted.
What we can’t comment on
- Individual cases of bullying though we can give general practical advice in response to a story.
- We follow Samaritan media guidelines in relation to any discussion of suicide or suicidal ideation.
Press email list
Complaints policy and procedure
Kidscape views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Complaints can be made through the following methods:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Kidscape, 8-10 South Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7PF
We will endeavour to acknowledge complaints within five working days of receipt.