Kidscape believes that the most effective corporate charity partnerships are when both parties mutually benefit. We also understand that each organisation is different, with different needs and missions. It is for these reasons that we make every effort to ensure that each corporate supporter is given a tailored experience that matches its individual goals.
What are the benefits?
A corporate charity partnership with Kidscape is a fantastic way for an organisation to:
- enhance its reputation;
- engage and motivate staff;
- draw in new customers;
- create great PR and marketing opportunities;
- make a lasting difference to bullied children across the UK.
How you can help
There are many different ways you can support Kidscape as part of a corporate partnership. We are always open to new suggestions, but some of our partners have chosen to support us through:
- making Kidscape its charity of the year;
- hosting or attending fundraising events;
- donating time or offering pro-bono support;
- selling merchandise;
- sponsoring specific areas of Kidscape's work.
One exciting project was with Grass Roots, where staff helped to design and build friendship gardens in local schools. Read more about the Grass Roots partnership.
If you would like make an enquiry about how your organisation could work with Kidscape as part of a corporate partnership, please fill out our corporate partnerships form.