Trauma informed practice
Kidscape is working with Service Six, the Crysalus Foundation and The University of York, to understand the relationship between bullying and experiences of trauma.
Over the next two years we will:
- conduct a literature review to ascertain the relationship between bullying and trauma
- pilot therapeutic support to children severely impacted by experiences of bullying
- listen to the experiences of young people impacted by bullying
- develop advice for parents and carers of children severely impacted by bullying
- develop and deliver training to raise awareness of the relationship between bullying and trauma.
This work would not be possible without the generous support we have already received from supporters including the Aviva Community Fund.
If you would like to donate funds towards this project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.