Anti-bullying peer mentoring training offers schools and organisations a best practice approach to tackling bullying and supporting the children and young people in their care.
Young people will be trained in communications skills with an emphasis on techniques that will enable them to effectively support peers of a similar age or younger who are experiencing, or have concerns about, bullying.
On completion of this course participants will:
- know what a peer mentoring scheme is and its benefits.
- be equipped with the skills needed to be an effective peer mentor.
- have gained active listening skills.
- be able to recognise the common issues faced by young people who are experiencing bullying.
- have a practical understanding of the role of the teacher in supporting their peer mentoring scheme.
Fees and booking
Our specialist trainers can deliver training in your school or organisation across the UK or internationally. To make a training enquiry please complete this form. A member of our team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
If you would like further information or to talk directly to a member of our team, please call us on 020 7730 3300 or email email@example.com.
Length of session
- Half day (up to 3.5 hours): £420.00
- Twilight: £395.00
- Full day: £550.00
Please note: These costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include international bookings or the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable.