Online Safety and Cyberbullying (2hrs)
Online Safety and Cyber Bullying course, which is CPD accredited, will help you to understand the benefits of the online world and the potential risks associated with keeping children and young people safe online.
At Kidscape we passionately believe that understanding the potential risks and being able to empower responsible and safe use online is a vital additional help safeguard children.
- How children use the internet and technology
- The potential risks children face online
- Harmful content online
- Online radicalisation and extremism
- Sharing and sexting
- Sexual offending against children online
- Detailed support for individuals and organisations
- Support and information for children and young people
- How to make your setting a safer place for children to explore the online world
Staff and volunteers who work with children and young people in schools, nurseries, alternative education providers, youth centres, family support venues, community groups, leisure centres and all other environments where adults have a duty of care to young people.
“The course completely opened my eyes to the possible threats out there to young people online. I would recommend this course to anyone who works with children. One of most relevant, thought-provoking and engaging training sessions I’ve been to in a very long time. Fantastic work from Kidscape once again.”
To make a training enquiry please complete this form. A member of our team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
If you would like further information or to talk directly to a member of our team, please call us on 020 7730 3300 or email email@example.com.