Bullying awareness training for young people
Bullying Awareness for Primary Schools (Years 5 & 6)
- Help children feel safer - explore the feelings and emotions involved in bullying
- Help children know more about bullying – how to tell the difference between banter, conflict and bullying
- Support children to help others – understand the role of the bystander in situations of bullying
“I learnt that ignoring bullying can be really dangerous. I learnt that is it important to speak about being bullied even if you are really, really scared there is someone you can talk to.” – Year 6 Pupil
Bullying Awareness for Secondary Schools (Years 7 & 8)
- Help young people feel safer
- Explore the feelings and emotions involved in bullying and cyberbullying
- Help young people know more about the different forms of bullying and cyberbullying
- Explore the effects and impact bullying can have on a young person
- Recognise the difference between banter, conflict and bullying
- Support young people to help others
- Recognise the role of the bystander in situations of bullying
“We learnt about the different types of bullying. I feel more confident to help my friends and other students. I enjoyed the film which was very powerful and made me think a lot about people who get bullied. The activities helped me.” – Year 7 Pupil
Fees and booking
- 1.5 hour session: £274
To enquire about this training please complete this form. A member of the Kidscape team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
If you would like further information please email email@example.com.
Please note these costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable. VAT may also be applicable.