Schools and organisations with a duty of care must have measures in place to encourage good behaviour and prevent bullying in all its forms. We offer a range of anti-bullying training options which can be delivered in a setting of your choice across the UK or internationally.
Anti-bullying training sessions
We can deliver anti-bullying training which is expertly tailored to suit the individual needs of your school or organisation. These sessions can be delivered to staff in your school and pupils in the classroom.
Training topics can include:
Sessions for staff
- The different forms of bullying and how this can impact on pupil welfare.
- Target, bully and bystander characteristics.
- The role of the school in managing bullying both within and outside school.
- Practical strategies for reducing bullying.
- Relevant Ofsted requirements.
- CPD accredited session delivered as a 3 hour session either as a twilight or a half-day.
Sessions for children and young people (ages 9-14 years)
- Defining bullying; the different forms and the effects.
- Dealing with and preventing bullying from the role of target, bystander or bully.
- Understanding aggressive, assertive and passive behaviour and how these are relevant to bullying dynamics.
- Developing pupil-led anti-bullying work in your school.
- Delivered in the classroom in normal lesson time.
Drafting of policy and procedures
We offer consultancy and training services to senior management teams to assist them in developing best practice anti-bullying policies and procedures in line with Ofsted guidelines.
We also have free professional resources on anti-bullying and e-safety strategy and policy development. To download these guidelines, please visit our Advice for professionals section.
Fees and booking
Our specialist trainers can deliver training in your school or organisation across the UK. To make training enquiry please complete this form. A member of our team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
If you would like further information or to talk directly to a member of our team, please call us on 020 7730 3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost of session
- 3 hour session (either twilight or half day): £550
Please note: Our prices have recently changed effective from 1st September 2018. These costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable.