We can provide your school, sports club or organisation with CPD accredited anti-bullying training.
Training for staff
- Understand what behaviours constitute bullying
- Have an awareness of the prevalence of bullying
- Explore the impact and effects of bullying on children and young people
- Differences and similarities of cyberbullying
- How to appropriately deal with incidents
- Look at future plans to reduce the effects of bullying behaviours
Sessions for children and young people (Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3)
Help children feel safer: Explore the feelings and emotions involved in bullying
Help children know more about bullying: How to tell the difference between banter, conflict and bullying
Support children to help others: Understand the role of the bystander in situations of bullying
Costs and booking
- 3 hour group session: £550
We can deliver training in schools, sports clubs or organisations across the UK. To make a training enquiry please complete this form. A member of our team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
If you would like further information please email email@example.com.
These costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable. VAT may be also be applicable.