Kidscape leaflets and other resources can be accessed here. Subscribe to our newsletters to be notified when new resources are published.
Resources for parents and carers
- The Kidscape log and school contact record (pdf) - A simple way to promote open communication with the school and ensure that each bullying incident is recorded.
- Feeling Happy, Feeling Safe (YouTube) - A series for pre-school children to watch with parents, carers or professionals. Each short film is designed to open conversations about emotions and safety, and supplies discussion questions.
Being Me is a free bullying awareness classroom resource that seeks to celebrate difference and promote inclusion by giving young people in Years 5-8 an insight into the potential challenges being faced by their peers. Being Me was produced in partnership with four other charities: Carers Trust, Diversity Role Models, Potential Plus and The National Autistic Society.
- Being Me - Kidscape (pdf)
- Being Me - Carers Trust (pdf)
- Being Me - Diversity Role Models (pdf)
- Being Me - Potential Plus (pdf)
- Being Me - The National Autistic Society (pdf)
Resources for professionals
- Kidscape - Help with bullying (pdf) - General information leaflet
- Information for Local Authorities (pdf) - Information on Kidscape's programmes and services
- Help with bullying in the workplace (pdf) - Bullying can happen anywhere. The best workplaces are those that take a preventative approach, raising awareness and supporting staff to take action.