In 2020 we launched the Kidscape Community Leaders programme. Our vision is that all children are safe from bullying and harm. We believe that the best way to make that happen is to build communities of support with adults and children empowered to take action to stop bullying.
Our Community Leaders programme is currently open to adults who work with children and young people and have an opportunity to change young lives for the better.
As a Kidscape Community Leader you will:
- Share our vision to create a world where all children are safe from bullying and harm
- Understand the impact of bullying on young lives
- Be able to identify the signs and symptoms that a child may be experiencing bullying
- Learn practical strategies that support children with emotional health, relationships and bullying (face to face and online)
- Have the knowledge to signpost children and families to help
- Join a community of people who are passionate about taking positive action together
We currently have funding to train Community Leaders in South Wales and London.
To find out more about becoming a Community Leader please email Tom Bucher our Programmes and Volunteering Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to fund Community Leader training for staff in your workplace or local community please email Lauren Seager-Smith, CEO, email@example.com.