Make Kidscape your school charity of the year
A great way to support our work is by making Kidscape your school’s charity of the year.
Supporting Kidscape in this way gives your school the opportunity to raise awareness about bullying and promote your own anti-bullying policy. Your students will benefit from gaining a deeper understanding of bullying - and what they can do to prevent it; while the money you raise will help us to support and protect more young people and professionals by giving them the skills to tackle bullying and keep more children safe from harm.
In return we can offer you complete fundraising support and the opportunity to discuss training in your school with our expert staff.
What can my school do?
Help to raise awareness of Kidscape’s work and the services we offer.
You may want to organise your fundraising activities to work alongside your school calendar or concentrate your fundraising and awareness activities around significant anti-bullying campaigns:
- Friendship Friday
- Anti-Bullying Week
- Safer Internet Day - for more information go to saferinternetday.org
Kidscape can provide you with:
- a designated school fundraising officer who will liaise with you throughout the period to ensure that you have everything you need
- school packs full of fundraising and awareness raising activities for different age groups
- posters to display in your school. Kidscape posters are a handy tool to assist with charity of the year nominations
- fundraising resources including collection buckets, t-shirts and leaflets
Get in touch