Working together to beat bullying
There are many ways for us to work together to help you raise funds, have fun and meet your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- we will work alongside your CSR team to ensure that your company’s activities are directed to a specific area of our work, with regular updates and impact reports
- making us your “Charity of the Year” gives us the opportunity to develop a strong partnership and understanding of each other’s ethos and values - funds raised in this way will enhance a number of our core activities
- we offer dedicated support to help you and your staff to host or take part in fundraising events for Kidscape
- we will encourage and support your staff to take part in their own personal fundraising activities or to support us through Payroll Giving - some organisations match donations in these circumstances to show their commitment to their staff’s charitable endeavours
- whilst we are unable to offer large-scale volunteering opportunities to large groups, we are often in need of specific (and often technical) pro-bono support in areas such as HR, law, graphic design and marketing
We are always open to new suggestions and would love to talk to you in more detail if you are thinking about choosing Kidscape as your company charity. Please call Nikki on 020 7730 3300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.