Creating Safe and Supportive Cultures for Leaders and Managers
Duration: 6 hours
Creating Safe and Supportive Cultures for Leaders and Managers is a day course designed to support leaders and managers with creating environments where staff and service users feel safe from bullying and harassment. We also offer workplace bullying training for employees.
What are the benefits?
- Understand bullying and harassment, including the impact on individuals, teams and the work environment
- Learn about the legal requirements to keep staff safe
- Develop workplace cultures to prevent bullying and harassment
- Improve the response to bullying and harassment
- Develop an action plan for your workplace
Fees and booking
This course can be delivered onsite to leaders and managers in your workplace. To register your interest for this course and enquire about costs please complete our training enquiry form.
Proceeds from this course help fund our vital work with children and young people.
Help with Bullying in the Workplace
This training has been developed to support adults to recognise and respond to bullying and harassment.