Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Staff
Build your confidence supporting children online with our Online Safety and Cyberbullying training. The course is CPD-accredited and specifically designed to equip those working with young people.
What are the benefits?
- Get up-to-date guidance on a topic that is continually changing
- Gain CPD-accredited training
- Feel confident supporting children with the online world
"Brilliant INSET from Kidscape. Covered all recent KCSIE 2021 updates, delivery was engaging and eye-opening.” – Eaton House Schools 2021
"Exceptional staff training. Thank you!" - Kingston College 2021
By the end of the course, you will know about:
- How children use the internet and technology
- The potential risks children face online
- Harmful content online
- Online radicalisation and extremism
- Sharing of sexual images
- Sexual offending against children online
- Detailed support for individuals and organisations
- Support and information for children and young people
- How to make your setting a safer place for children to explore the online world
“This is a topic that can be tricky to manage as our pupils are very clued up. The course has really supported staff confidence and linking it to safeguarding really helped"
Who is this course for?
School staff, governors, youth group staff and social services.
How do I book?
To register your interest, please complete our training enquiry form.
We are proud to share that all of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This certificate does not have an expiry date. However, recommended on good practice guidelines, the advised renewal for this training course is 1 year.