Become a Kidscape Friend
By donating to Kidscape, you can join our amazing group of Kidscape Friends. Friends are very special supporters who share our vision for all children to grow up in supportive communities safe from bullying and harm. Kidscape Friends help fund the continuation of our high-impact programmes with children and families and the development of new projects.
Your donation helps Kidscape deliver vital support to children, families, schools and community groups, challenging bullying in all its forms and protecting young lives. When you make a regular donation, you secure the future of Kidscape.
Together, we can offer hope and help to children, and help keep them safe from bullying and harm. So why not become a Kidscape Friend today?
Your donations help change young lives:
- £10 could pay for a child to attend a ZAP in Schools workshop.
- £50 could help pay for a child to be trained as a peer mentor.
- £75 could pay for a young adult to train as a Kidscape Community Leader.
- £100 can help keep our Advice Line service up and running for a month.
- £200 can help pay for a family impacted by bullying to attend a Kidscape ZAP Community workshop.