Benefits of working with Kidscape
Kidscape works directly with thousands of children and families throughout England and Wales each year. By working together, we can change young lives.
We reduce the impact of bullying and harm on young lives through programmes and services that:
- Build communities of support
- Reduce isolation and loneliness
- Promote positive relationships
- Support resilience and wellbeing
- Help children recognise and respond to bullying behaviour.
As a small charity we rely on the support of our generous funders to secure the future of our programmes and services, and to work together to develop new ways of reaching children and families.
By working with Kidscape you will:
- Have a genuine impact on the lives of children and young people – as a small charity working with thousands of children each year, your support matters to us. Through working together you can help raise awareness of Kidscape with children and families, as well as raising vital funds for our work.
- Engage and motivate staff who will have been touched by bullying - there will be members of your team who have been impacted by bullying. They may have have experienced bullying themselves, or may have children in their own lives who they want to keep safe.
- Create positive PR and marketing opportunities that enhance and grow your reputation. Bullying is regularly cited as the top concern of children and parents and carers. Through working with Kidscape you are showing that you want to create a better world and care about the future of young lives.
If you would like to have an exploratory conversation about how we might work together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.